Sunday, July 18, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday - Glass Musings!

I was planning on posting this a little bit closer to the actual day when I celebrated one year of writing this blog.  Like everything else this summer, I haven't done much blogging.  This is one of the strangest summers in a long time.  The heat and humidity, along with the raft of thunderstorms and tornadoes have left me in a mood to not do very much.  Thus, I'm two weeks past due in celebrating.  

July 5, 2009 was the first post.  My intent was to post a few times per week.  I posted 66 entries in 52 weeks - actually 54 weeks given the delay.  That works out to 1.2 posts per week.  Far short of the 2 or 3 I planned.  Looking back, I started off pretty good, got some good spurts in, and now have lost steam.  I don't see that coming as a result of not wanting to continue to write about my adventures in glass land, just a reality that I have a lot of things to do.  Glass has taken a back seat since early this spring and thus everything related has fallen by the wayside.  

I plan on writing more in the coming days and weeks.  I know I've said that before, but I have a few unfinished projects that I need to complete.  I have some new blown glass work that I'm pretty happy with as well.  Stay tuned.  

No comments:

Post a Comment